In the agriculture production process, pest control is the most technical content, the most labor, labor intensity, risk control the most difficult part. Many pests and diseases with cross-regional migration and popular features, there are some outbreaks and the occurrence of new diseases and more harmful pests and diseases, farmers a family is difficult to deal with, often a "drain point, harm a" phenomenon. Coupled with the rural labor force to go out to work, farming labor force structural shortage, when the pest control work to become the current bottleneck to break the bottleneck encountered the biggest problem.
At present, the cost of rural labor and labor costs per mu a year between 230 to 250 yuan, while the use of agricultural drone only one can save nearly half of the expenditure for farmers.
In the work of specialized prevention and control of crop diseases and insect pests, the use of advanced agricultural drone is carried out by professional personnel, such as precision spraying, to achieve the goal of prevention and control of crop diseases and insect pests, and effectively solve the traditional sense of pest control difficult.
1. The use of high-efficiency brushless motor as the power of small fuselage vibration, can carry precision instruments, spraying pesticides and more accurate;
2. terrain requirements are low, operations are not subject to altitude restrictions and other high altitude areas;
3. Take off short, high efficiency, high attendance;
4. Environmental protection, no exhaust gas, in line with national energy conservation and green organic agriculture development requirements;
5. Easy maintenance, use, maintenance costs low;
6. The overall size is small, light weight, easy to carry;
7. Provide protection for agricultural unmanned aerial vehicles.
8. With real-time image transmission, posture real-time monitoring
9. The spray device has a self-stabilizing function to ensure that the spray is always vertical